Sowing my passion into education and making a difference in my school and in the world...
Life in India is full of extremes, and just this month in July we have seen the harsh impact of this. Only a few weeks ago, the temperature in Kotdwara was over fifty degrees. Since then, we have been deluged with the extreme rain from the seasonal monsoon. Each day we come face to face with the impact of extreme poverty. Sickness and death is a reality of life and whilst it’s easy to get ‘used’ to this, our mission and projects focus on combating poverty. We will not settle for accepting this, knowing that our efforts can have significant impact in the lives of children, families and communities.
Check out July-in-pictures to see just how much has been achieved. It's amazing! Just in this month of July, the work of ‘Project Help India’ continues with purpose and momentum as we provide opportunities for;
- improving children’s health and nutrition
- education and learning
- social work and counselling
- emergency crisis care
- creating community and a sense of belonging
- environmental responsibility
- community impact through drug awareness
- individual lives changed
- a brighter tomorrow and hope for the future
- experiencing God’s love
Thank you to all of our supporters. It is simply because of your generosity that all of this is possible. We also thank our teams in Kotdwara and Bijnor for their tireless work. ‘Project Help India’ has 14 paid staff. We honour their innovation, problem solving, determination, sacrificial efforts, care and compassion. What you have achieved in just these past 4 weeks is truly remarkable. You inspire me!
Love Doug :-)
YOU CAN BE PART OF OUR STORY
1. Donate - Your tax deductible donation can be made at Here.
Scroll to bottom of page and ensure that you are donating to (WYG-IND-PHI-2019)
OR if tax deductibility is not required, your EFT donation can be made at
BSB: 062 230 (Commonwealth Bank Randwick)
Account: 1134 1909
Account Name: Project Help India
Please write your name in the reference section so we can thank you.
2. Share this Story - Please like and share our latest blog on Facebook, Twitter and other social media. BLOG - Extreme-living-extreme-action-July-in-pictures